Clinics & Services
We run the following clinics at Trescobeas Surgery
- Child Health Surveillance – provided by our GPs and health visitors. Most Wednesday afternoons.
- Child Immunisation – provided by all our practice nurses. Most Wednesday afternoons as part of Child Health Surveillance and as required throughout the week.
- Asthma Clinics – provided by our respiratory practice nurses.
- COPD Clinics – provided by respiratory practice nurses.
- Warfarin Monitoring Clinics – provided by our phlebotomists and practice nurses. Most days except Fridays.
- Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD) Clinics – provided by our practice nurse.
- Blood Pressure/Hypertensive Clinics – provided by all our practice nurses.
- Cervical Smear Testing – provided by our practice nurses.
- Diabetes Clinic – provided by our diabetic nurses.
- Stop Smoking Clinic – Please contact our stop smoking specialist counsellor on 07887 724 831 for further information or to book an appointment.
- Minor Surgery – clinics are quarterly and provided by our GPs.
- Weight Control Clinics – provided by our practice nurse.
- Contraceptive Clinics – provided by all our practice nurses.
- Chlamydia Screening – provided by our GPs and all our practice nurses.
- IUCD & Implant Clinics- provided by Dr Clark throughout the year and Dr Gray once every month.
Psychology and Counselling Service. Provided by Outlook South West which is contracted to the Primary Care Trust (PCT). They hold clinics in the main Surgery and appointments can be booked via self referral on 01208 871905.
Echocardiogram Service. Provided by Echogenicity which is contracted to the PCT. It is open to the whole PCT and provides a quick and local diagnostic test and report. Access is via Choose & Book via a referral by your GP.
Ultrasound Service. Provided by Peninsula Ultrasound which is contracted to the PCT. It is open to the whole of the Cornwall and Scilly Isles PCT and provides a quick and local diagnostic test and report. Access is via Choose & Book via a referral from your GP.
CADA service. This service provides weekly clinics on Tuesdays most weeks. Referral to this service is via your GP.