Ordering Your Prescription
To order your Repeat Prescriptions you can:
- Drop the counterfoil into the prescription box located in the surgery foyer
- Send your counterfoil by post. Include a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to send it to you.
- Order online. Follow the link at the top of this page to start your registration. Please note you will need to bring a form of identification into the surgery to be able to complete your registration. Identification includes a birth certificate, driving licence or passport. Please note that identification for online services is mandatory, but you will not be refused to register as a patient if you cannot provide ID.
If you are a Mylor patient and would like to collect your medication locally, please fill out the form located on the registration section. You can either post it to Trescobeas Surgery, or drop it in at the Mylor branch.
Advice and top tips
Order in time – please allow 3 working days to process your order
There are certain criteria which need to be met:
- It is ONLY suitable for patients on a limited number of stable medication
- Patients must use the same Pharmacy every time
- If the patient pays they MUST still pay for each month’s worth
- It is NOT available to dispensing patients – Mylor.
Certain drug therapies require regular monitoring - blood tests etc. Most are initiated by the hospitals who will have explained the monitoring requirements to you. However, much of the actual monitoring will be carried out by your surgery. It is therefore absolutely necessary that you respond and come in for your tests when called. Failure to do so could compromise your health.
We are not permitted to continue to prescribe medication indefinitely without a review. Therefore when asked to attend a review please do so. Failure to do so may well lead to us having to cease prescribing the medication.
This is an issue of safety and is extremely important.