We are planning for this winter's flu vaccinations and expect clinics to be very different this year. We will have more information in late August on how we can safely and effectively administer vaccines to eligible patients.
Our phone lines are very busy as patients catch up with their healthcare checks and clinics that we had to postpone during lockdown so please don't call us to ask about flu jabs at this time.
We will post further updates later in August when we know more.
To start the survey please click on the button above.
We would be grateful if you would complete this short survey conducted by the Falmouth & Penryn GP practices to find out what's important to the people of Falmouth & Penryn-to help make services fit with what local people want and need to help them stay well.
Health Talk is a great website for self help, from longterm conditions to breastfeeding, click on the button above
NEW Free Depression App
- Concrete things you can do to feel better NOW
- Practical tips for reducing stress
- Clear explanation of what causes most depression
- Easy things you can do to help yourself and others
- Free therapy session
- Calming exercises. Plenty of audio – listen or read
It's brilliant, really easy to use!! - Desktop Version
NHS bowel cancer screening is only offered to people aged 55 or over, as this is when you're more likely to get bowel cancer:
- if you're 55, you'll automatically be invited for a one-off bowel scope screening test, if it's available in your area
- if you're 60 to 74, you'll automatically be invited to do a home testing kit every 2 years
- if you're 75 or over, you can ask for a home testing kit every 2 years by calling the free bowel cancer screening helpline on 0800 707 60 60
We are asking that all patients please wear a face mask when attending the surgery. The face masks can be a scarf, bandana or homemade. Please ONLY attend if you have a face to face appointment with the nurse or doctor NOT for general or prescription enquiries.
As from 24th July, everyone MUST wear face masks in shops - DO NOT RING THE GP. If you feel you should be except please down from ASTHMA.ORG Website
During the Coronavirus crisis we are reviewing our B12 protocol - if you normally receive B12 injections, we have attached below our updated information
Video Consultation Service
Due to Covid we have started an exciting new video consultation service - this saves many patients having to come to the surgery and stay safe in their own homes - March 2020
Armed Forces Veteran Friendly Accreditation
Trescobeas Surgery have now successfully received their - Dec 2019